Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Freedom

Sorry it's been so long.

I quit my job at Fossil Rim (sorry Rob, but no rhino scratching videos). I moved from Glen Rose, Texas to New Freedom, Pennsylvania stopping to see Charlie in Wilmington, North Carolina along the way. I now have a room in Caley&Justin's new home in New Freedom.

As I explore my options for a new job, I've got a part time gig in the deli department at Giant's grocery store. I know what you're thinking, but I really enjoy the work. My co-workers are all nice enough and the work is enough to keep me occupied. I'm I looking for a management position? Nah, I'll let someone else take care of that responsibility. This way, I get to learn everything I never thought I wanted to know about my deli meats, cheeses, and store-made salads and slaws.

(Note to knitters: I'm almost done with my mom's sweater vest. Expect pics some time in April.)

No comments: