Friday, May 23, 2008

Judyta from Poland

An inquiry was submitted for ad #38768 posted on GaijinPot
Details follow:

Name of sender: Judyta Williams
Email of sender: judytawi@email.com
Message: Hello,

This is judyta from Poland.

I am writing from the hospital in Cote d’Ivoire, therefore this mail is very urgent as you can see that I am going home.



I was told by the doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months.

I inherited some money ($5.700 Million) from my late father and I cannot think of anybody trying to kill me apart from my step mother in order to inherit the money, she is an Ivorian by nationality.

This liver problem started immediately after the will was reveal to the family, so I want you to contact

This nurse with this information below:

Mrs Hannah Christopher.

Address: Rue De La Princess L/G 152 CoCody

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

Email: hannahchris@email.com





She will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that I have appointed to her, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.



This is what I want you to do when you have gotten the money:-

(1) Give 5% of the money to my nurse, Mrs Hannah as she has been there for me throughout my illness and I have promised to support her in life. I want you to take her along with you to your country for her to continue her education because she just finish her secondary education I want you to enrol her in to the university.



(2) Give 90% of the money to Charity Organisations and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.

The remaining 5% should be for you and the people you wish to help in life.



Note:

This should be a code between you and Mrs Hannah in this transaction "25486345" any mail from her, the barrister he will direct you to, without this code "25486345" is not from the barrister, Hannah, the bank or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.



Request the lawyer's international passport, his name is Alexandre Clement. And let Hannah send you her National ID as to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Hannah is so little therefore guide her.



And if I don't hear from you within two days, I will look for another person.

May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.

Pray for me always.

Judyta William.

Thank you Father.




This message was generated as an automatic response from
GaijinPot's classifieds. We sincerely apologize if this message
was received in error.

GaijinPot Classifieds
http://www.gaijinpot.com/classifieds/
Contact GaijinPot
http://www.gaijinpot.com/services.php

No comments: