Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mr. Herve

An inquiry was submitted for ad #38768 posted on GaijinPot
Details follow:

Name of sender: charles
Email of sender: ch_herve100@yahoo.com
Message: From Charles Herve

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

Email: ch_herve100@yahoo.com



My dear,



I am Charles Herve and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Eight million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars ( $8.500,000 ) to your account designate hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.



God bless you.



Charles Herve.



Tel: +22508622124.


This message was generated as an automatic response from
GaijinPot's classifieds. We sincerely apologize if this message
was received in error.

GaijinPot Classifieds
http://www.gaijinpot.com/classifieds/
Contact GaijinPot
http://www.gaijinpot.com/services.php

No comments: