Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008: It's Gonna Be Great

Two very important things going on right now:

1. Going back to the states.
2. Got an mp3 player.



Let's start with no. 2. Ever since I touched Molly's Creative mp3 player, I knew I had to be just like her. Last Thursday I became the proud parent of a Creative Zen V: Plus. Unfortunately, I have been unable to name it. I've always named my computers (Matthew, Oscar, Samuel.) and I don't feel like this mp3 player should be any different, but I just cannot pick a name. The problem is, I think this mp3 player is a chic. This is a picture of it; I wanted to get a photo of my actual player, but I think I've packed my camera.



That brings me to my next important thing. I'm heading out to Raleigh, North Carolina tomorrow. Technically, I will be staying with my brother who lives in Wilmington. While I'm there I will be putting my mother's car in storage and selling/fixing/donating my own car (Virgin Mary), both in Fayetteville. For those not familiar with North Carolina geography, Raleigh is two hours west of Fayetteville and Fayetteville is two hours west of Wilmington. Also, I haven't talked to my brother about how I'm going to take care of the cars from a different county or even if he'll be so kind as to pick me up from the airport.

Fortunately, there is a silver lining to this seemingly impossible conundrum:

!!!!!DUNKIN DONUTS!!!!!

3 comments:

Molly Moore said...

Personally, I think she looks like a Lillian.

Virb said...

Genny! You should come visit us at Queen City Tune-up! It's Feb 9-10 in Charlotte, NC. Do it! Please?

TallE said...

Sweet G.